Profix Electronics workshop is highly equipped with modern test instruments to diagnose faults and soldering / desoldering facilities to meet requirements in printed circuit boards found in modern electronic equipment.
We have been serving the New Zealand electronics industry in the past 25 years and been constantly upgrading our workshop facilities.
We have built a very strong and dependable customer base over the years.
We have the facilities, test equipment, knowledge, experience and the expertise to provide the repair service you require.
We specialise industrial electronic servicing and are able to perform diagnosis down to component level eliminating the need to replace expensive complete circuit boards.
Profix offers a drop-off service at our conveniently located Kelston workshop facility or you can courier the faulty items to us.
- All types of industrial electronic control / motor driver circuit boards
- Washing machine control circuit boards
- Treadmill control circuit boards
- Various electronic units used in the automotive industry
- All types of audio equipment including professional sound gear used in the music industry
- Vacuum tube matching / testing
If you have a servicing requirement outside of the area mentioned above, please call us or complete our online contact form and we will respond to your enquiry promptly.